Arthur Champavere, who possesses a dual degree in law and management, specializes in providing advice and advocacy in white-collar crime matters.
Arthur assists both companies and individuals in all stages of investigations by French and foreign authorities, and notably in connection with financial matters (corruption, influence peddling, abuse of company assets, tax fraud, etc.).
Arthur, who works in both French and English, spent one year under a work experience arrangement in the compliance department of a large advisory firm. He has also been seconded twice to clients’ legal departments to accompany them in putting in place and deploying compliance programs.
- Defended a commercial agent during a judicial investigation opened in France for corruption of foreign public officials.
- Advises and assists industrial groups with implementing and improving their compliance programs.
- Represented a large French industrial group during investigations by the World Bank, the African Development Bank and the European Investment Bank in connection with suspected corruption and collusion in West Africa, East Africa and South-East Asia.
- Advised a large American company in connection with deceptive trade practices.
Articles and publications
- Guidelines shared by the French national prosecution service specialized in serious economic and financial crimes of tax evasion and the French Anti-Corruption Agency on the implementation of deferred prosecution agreements: Welcome clarifications for economic players, co-authored with Ophélia Claude, July 2019, Le Mode du Droit*
- * Article in French only
Masters, International Business Law and Management, ESSEC Business School, 2018
Masters 2, Law and Business Ethics (ESSEC partnership), Université de Cergy Pontoise, 2016
Masters 1, Business law, Université Paris Nanterre, 2015
In progress – Paris (2019)
French / English
ANTONIN LÉVY & ASSOCIÉS A.A.R.P.I.
Avocats à la Cour
15, rue de Marignan
Antonin Lévy & Associés hosts several trainees throughout the year, mainly for six-month periods. Traineeships are the main way we recruit future associates.
In addition to university training, the firm favors backgrounds that demonstrate team play, conscientiousness and strong professional dedication. Excellent spoken and written English are indispensable.