Criminal competition and consumer law
The firm is frequently instructed to represent organisation and individuals under investigation brought by competition and consumer regulators.
- Representation of a French car manufacturer investigated over allegations of aggravated deception (“Dieselgate” case).
- Representation of organisations in investigations brought by the French regulators such as the General Directorate for Competition Policy, Consumer Affairs and Fraud Control (DGCCRF)
- Representation of organisations in investigations brought by the Regional Departments of Companies, Competition, Consumer, Affairs, Labour and Employment (DIRECCTE).
- Defence of a director of a semi-public company prosecuted over charges of favouritism (breach of public procurement rules) and market-sharing arrangements.
- Representation of an international group specializing in digital technology in a DGCCRF investigation over allegations of misleading commercial practices.