Criminal law and health & safety
The firm regularly represents major industrial public and private organizations in investigations and proceedings in the related areas of manslaughter, health & safety with a particular expertise on fatal accidents and major disasters.
- Defence of the French subsidiary of a US organization in the automotive industry in a case related to occupational health and safety violations and serious injuries in the workplace.
- Representation of an advertising organisation in an investigation on serious injuries in connection with the fall an advertising billboard.
- Defence of an organisation and its director prosecuted on counts of manslaughter and serious injuries in connection with an industrial furnace accident.
- Defence of an American airline company prosecuted in connection with the Concorde accident.
- Defence of a former mayor prosecuted on counts of manslaughter in connection with the fatal accidents caused by a storm on the French coast.
- Representation of the interests of an automobile manufacturer in an investigation opened on counts of homicide and manslaughter in connection with a car accident on a highway.
- Representation of a rail transport company in several criminal investigation into railway accidents.
- Defence of an employee in a case of manslaughter in connection with an industrial accident on a ship in a French overseas department.