Criminal tax law
The firm regularly advises organisations and individuals in the context of tax fraud or money laundering proceedings.
- Representation of a major international tech company in an investigation of a tax fraud case leading to the conclusion of a public interest judicial agreement (DPA) with the national financial prosecutor’s office.
- Defence of a manager of a listed investment fund prosecuted for tax fraud.
- Defence of two directors of a Luxembourg company in a case of tax fraud based on permanent establishment allegations.
- Defence of an employee of a company offering offshore services prosecuted on counts of money laundering of tax fraud and criminal conspiracy.
- Defence on appeal of a Polish broker in the most important VAT fraud in France.
- Defence of a French citizen residing in an African country in a case of tax fraud and corruption of public officials
- Defence of a lawyer prosecuted for complicity in tax fraud.