AL&A conducts internal investigations on behalf of corporations to identify and manage the risk of domestic or foreign criminal and regulatory sanctions. We have significant experience working with multijurisdictional investigations on matters covering the full range of AL&A’s work profile from bribery and corruption, workplace harassment to fatal accidents and regulatory breaches.
- Multiple internal investigations over corruption or fraud allegations in connection to World Bank-financed projects.
- Multiple internal investigations on labour law matters (such as workplace harassment, non-compliance with working time regulations, breach of privacy) on behalf of French and foreign organisations.
- Multijurisdictional internal investigation conducted as part of an M&A post acquisition due diligence and integration process.
- Internal investigation into compliance concerns with US export controls regulations.
- Internal investigation into whistle-blower’s report alleging money laundering misconducts.