Quentin advises and represents companies and individuals at all stages of criminal proceedings. In particular, Quentin has experience in proceedings before national and European regulators (ACPR, AMF, ECB, ESMA) on issues of compliance, internal control and anti-money laundering/anti-terrorist financing as well as their law enforcement framework. Quentin Dreyfus is an attorney at the Paris and New York bars. Prior to joining Antonin Lévy et Associés, Quentin practised in leading firms in business law and banking and financial regulation.
- Defending a transport company in criminal proceedings for injuries and manslaughter.
- Defending a banking group executive in a criminal investigation for aggravated fraud.
- Assisting a leading digital company in administrative proceedings.
- Assisting a construction group during an audit by the French Anti-Corruption Agency.
- Advising an aeronautics company in an internal investigation for suspicions of corruption.
LL.M. in General Studies, New York University School of Law, 2017
Sciences Po Paris, 2016
New York (2018)
French / English
ANTONIN LÉVY & ASSOCIÉS A.A.R.P.I.
Avocats à la Cour
15, rue de Marignan
Antonin Lévy & Associés hosts several trainees throughout the year, mainly for six-month periods. Traineeships are the main way we recruit future associates.
In addition to university training, the firm favors backgrounds that demonstrate team play, conscientiousness and strong professional dedication. Excellent spoken and written English are indispensable.