Salomé, a senior associate at Antonin Lévy & Associés, specializes in white-collar crime. She handles both national and cross-border disputes.
Salomé assists both her corporate and individual clients in all stages of complex litigation and during investigations conducted by national and foreign authorities and multilateral development banks alike.
She has experience in providing advice and representation on a vast range of subjects, including combatting corruption and tax fraud, as well as industrial accidents.
Salomé also assists corporate clients with designing and implementing their internal procedures aimed at combatting corruption in France (Sapin II) and abroad (FCPA UKBA, World Bank standards). She has also developed solid experience in conducting internal investigations.
Salomé earned her Masters in Economic Law from Science Po Law School. She was a corporate associate (M&A) before she specialized in white-collar crime. This previous experience allows Salomé to offer companies tailored advice, thanks to her detailed knowledge of clients’ internal organizations, strategy and financial imperatives.
- Represented a large French industrial group during investigations by the World Bank in connection with suspected corruption and collusion in West Africa and South-East Asia.
- Represented a large French industrial group during investigations by the African Development Bank in connection with suspected corruption and collusion in West Africa.
- Represented an industrial consortium in connection with a World Bank investigation.
- Represented a French industrial group in connection with a World Bank investigation that led to a settlement in respect of conduct in India.
- Advised and defended a large American company in a criminal investigation launched in France for tax fraud and laundering the proceeds of tax fraud.
- Assisted board members of an insurance company being prosecuted before the Gabonese criminal courts following an airplane accident.
- Advised and defended large French industrial groups with criminal proceedings opened in France in connection with involuntary homicides and injuries.
Article and publications
- Laundering proceeds of tax fraud – Practical typology of sanctions for laundering proceeds from tax fraud, Cahiers de droit de l’entreprise, File no. 4, July-August 2017
- European Investigations Guide 2018, 1st Edition, Hogan Lovells
- The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Business Crime 2016, 6th Edition, Global Legal Group
Masters 2, Economic Law, Accountability and Social Innovation, Ecole de Droit de Sciences Po Paris, 2011
The George Washington University, undergraduate program, 2009
Paris (January 2014)
French / English
ANTONIN LÉVY & ASSOCIÉS A.A.R.P.I.
Avocats à la Cour
15, rue de Marignan
Antonin Lévy & Associés hosts several trainees throughout the year, mainly for six-month periods. Traineeships are the main way we recruit future associates.
In addition to university training, the firm favors backgrounds that demonstrate team play, conscientiousness and strong professional dedication. Excellent spoken and written English are indispensable.