Media law and reputation management
Knowing the importance of effectively protecting one’s reputation, the firm has developed an expertise in media management, media law and privacy and data protection rights.
- Assistance of individuals in enforcing their ‘right to be forgotten’ ie. removal or delisting of source material.
- Advice to individuals in their dealings with KYC screening providers such as World-Check and LexisNexis.
- Representation of corporates and high-profile individuals in defamation and libel proceedings connected with criminal investigations.
- Representation of French public figures suffering serious damage to their reputation as a result of being defamed or insulted in the media.
- Defence of foreign medias and websites in lawsuits brought in France over allegations of media law violations.