Corporate criminal law
The firm regularly represents individuals and organisations, whether suspects or victims, in cases involving accounting and financial offences specific to company law.
- Defence of a manager of a company in the energy sector in a case relating to the publication of inaccurate financial statements and obstruction of the mission of statutory auditors (“UraMin” case).
- Representation of a company in the luxury grocery sector over allegations of abuse of corporate assets.
- Representation of an investment fund in a case involving issues of abuse of corporate assets and publication of inaccurate financial statements.
- Defence of an international insurance group and its directors prosecuted in Gabon in an air crash case over charges of unlawful exercise of the activity of broker and failure to insure an aircraft.
- Defence of a biotech director in a case of abuse of corporate assets.
- Defence of a director of a listed company over allegations of abuse of corporate assets amounting to several hundred million euros.
- Representation of an international insurance group that was defrauded as a result of an acquisition.