Criminal financial and stock market law
The firm represents individuals and organisations before the French financial regulator (Autorité des marchés financiers) and before criminal courts in relation to criminal financial and stock market allegations.
- Defence of an individual in an insider trading case before the Autorité des marchés financiers.
- Defence of a director of a listed company in the energy sector in a case involving the disclosure of false or misleading information.
- Defence of an employee of a leading strategic communications consultancy in an insider trading case.
- Defence of a company accused of insider trading in one of the proceedings that led to the non bis in idem decision of the Constitutional Council on the end of the double prosecution of insider trading / insider misconduct.
- Defence of an employee of a listed investment fund in a case of dissemination of false or misleading information in connection with the publication of periodic information.