International criminal law and extradition
The firm regularly represents high profile individuals (members of government or parliaments, company directors or entrepreneurs) in extradition and European Arrest Warrant cases in France. This also includes challenging the issue of “Red Notice” before Interpol.
- Defence of a manager of a Russian bank in extradition proceedings over allegations of large-scale organised gang misappropriation.
- Representation of individuals before Interpol with the view of challenging the issue of a “Red Notice.”
- Defence of a former Georgian Defence Minister in an extradition case brought by Georgia.
- Defence of a former Tunisian MP in an extradition case brought by Tunisia.
- Representing the interests of a major Kazakh bank in the extradition proceedings opened in France against its former CEO and shareholder.
- Representation of a former Head of State of Panama in an extradition case brought by Panama.