Digital companies criminal defense
The firm regularly represents digital companies, including platforms, in procedures related to their business activities.
- Defense of a three-dimensional hyperlocal platform prosecutred for concealed work.
- Defense of a ticketing platform prosecuted in the context of Covid-related health restrictions for reckless endangerment.
- Defense of a platform connecting self-employed workers accused of concealed work.
- Representation of a major international tech company in an investigation of a tax fraud case leading to the conclusion of a public interest judicial agreement (DPA) with the national financial prosecutor’s office.
- Representation of an international group specializing in digital technology in a DGCCRF investigation over allegations of misleading commercial practices.