Business & Human Rights
The firm is at the forefront of the development of litigation in France on Business & Human Rights matters. We notably represent a number of companies in cases based on the French Law on the duty of vigilance.
- Defence of an oil & gas corporation in a case based on the French Law on the duty of vigilance in connection with a project in Africa.
- Defence of a company specialised in the energy industry in a case based on the French Law on the duty of vigilance in connection with a project in Mexico.
- Advice to companies in the development of their due diligence plans.
- Defence of an industrial group in a judicial investigation over allegations of financing of terrorism and complicity in crimes against humanity.
- Representation of a Somali citizen in proceedings before the European Court of Human Rights.